Kubota Owner Check-In --- Read This First!

TennesseeYankee

Forum Newbie
Threads
I just posted the same pic in the this mower pic thread. This is my second Kubota my first was a 2016 Z122r traded it in for a slightly larger cut and trying to get a better ride. Replaced the seat on this brand new Z411 and looking at upgrading the front forks with perhaps the Zglide forks if they will work, awaiting a reply from them. Also came here looking for some ideas on a DIY striping kit. I had made one for my Z122r but it can not mount the same way on the Z411.Z411seatUpgrade.jpg

lugbolt

Threads
I just posted the same pic in the this mower pic thread. This is my second Kubota my first was a 2016 Z122r traded it in for a slightly larger cut and trying to get a better ride. Replaced the seat on this brand new Z411 and looking at upgrading the front forks with perhaps the Zglide forks if they will work, awaiting a reply from them. Also came here looking for some ideas on a DIY striping kit. I had made one for my Z122r but it can not mount the same way on the Z411.View attachment 50764
You don't need a stripe kit if you have the deck set up right. That mower cuts awesome once it is set up properly; and most don't do it properly.