Kubota experts needed

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
I'm sure you have looked at them... AND that you realize that you really NEED a BX ... But your budget is not anywhere close, even if you double it...
So if I were looking for what you have a need for... I'd be looking at every used B model that came up...

It's a solid little 4 wheel drive tractor, it will do a LOT of work and can be located frequently as folks buy larger Kubotas... KennyV

mystreba

Threads
I'm sure you have looked at them... AND that you realize that you really NEED a BX ... But your budget is not anywhere close, even if you double it...
So if I were looking for what you have a need for... I'd be looking at every used B model that came up...

It's a solid little 4 wheel drive tractor, it will do a LOT of work and can be located frequently as folks buy larger Kubotas... KennyV

Even used I don't have the budget for them. I've looked at used and they're running $7k plus even for very old tractors. I don't have the time or budget to maintain a really old tractor. I'm better off paying a local contractor when I need earth moved - it's generally a couple hundred bucks.

dex3361

Forum Newbie
Threads
I wouldn't give up on a BX. I give a little less than $5500 for a BX1500 the a 54" deck in great and it had just over 100 hours. That said the G series seem to be solid machines the neighbor has one and it operates flawlessly. I am spoiled by all of the big tractor features of the BX like power steering 4WD locking differential and a diesel engine. Look on ebay and some of the more reputable dealers online.

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
dex3361 said:
I wouldn't give up on a BX. I give a little less than $5500 for a BX1500 the a 54" deck in great and it had just over 100 hours. That said the G series seem to be solid machines the neighbor has one and it operates flawlessly. I am spoiled by all of the big tractor features of the BX like power steering 4WD locking differential and a diesel engine. Look on ebay and some of the more reputable dealers online.

Not a bad price for an entry-level BX. Congrats on your new tractor!