M mal134 Forum Newbie Mar 23, 2018 #1 Can any one tell me if other kohler oil pans from a different horsepower fit my Kohler Command 17.5 hp I am having trouble finding a replacement used pan.I have seen pics of cv 16 oil pan which looks identical many thanks
Can any one tell me if other kohler oil pans from a different horsepower fit my Kohler Command 17.5 hp I am having trouble finding a replacement used pan.I have seen pics of cv 16 oil pan which looks identical many thanks
ILENGINE Lawn Royalty Mar 24, 2018 #2 Supply us with the full model and spec numbers and then we can see what other engines have an oil sump that will fit your engine.
Supply us with the full model and spec numbers and then we can see what other engines have an oil sump that will fit your engine.