KillRbee18 Intro

KillRbee18

Threads
To all,
Hi all! I just wanted to drop a few lines about myself. For starters, I am a 47 year old male. I enjoy shooting weapons, military (25 years and going), working and hanging out with the family. So why am I here? For some strange reason, I got the interest bug in rebuilding lawn mowers. In the past, I would use them till they no longer ran and then I would send them off to the recycle center for disposal. But now, I want to take the time and see if I can fix mine and keep it running. As you all know, when you have a machine that you know like the back of your hand; you're more prompt to wanting to use it than a brand new one that you don't have a clue with and that is why I am here; hoping someone out there can give me some good sound advice. So this is what I have -- a MTD 21" cut blade with a 4.5 HP push-mower.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Welcome to the site, Lots of great folks here willing to help with the issues you may have with your mower ........ Enjoy your visits ..... Boobala :smile:

P.S. When ya get time........ check out .... (AR15.com )

KillRbee18

Threads
Welcome to the site, Lots of great folks here willing to help with the issues you may have with your mower ........ Enjoy your visits ..... Boobala :smile:

P.S. When ya get time........ check out .... (AR15.com )

Boobala,
What's with AR15.com? Is it like this site but for AR15s. Have you ever tried Armslist.com? It's like Craigslist but for weapons only --- check it out.