Kholer Command Help

scag43

Member
Hi there, I have a Kholer command STT- CH23 , just got it on a John Deer mower, the guy said he didn稚 know anything about it, I put fuel in it, crank engine and wont start, I check Fuel filter and it was dry, I remove the hose from the fuel pump to fill in fuel filter after it was full, I hook the hose to the fuel pump and won稚 start with choke, so I spray car cleaner and It start right-up but still I fuel didn稚 go thru, the only way the engine stay running is if I spraying carb cleaner on carburetor. Any help I will really appreciated Thank You
 
First thing is make sure gas is getting past the filter and to the carb

Sent from my iPhone using LMF
 
Hi there, my fuel system looks diferent, here is a picture of my fuel pump. Thank You
 

Attachments

  • fuel pu,p.jpg
    fuel pu,p.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 7
Back
Top