Keeps coming

Threads
Now now Fanatic you have been wanting a snowy winter for years so you could have fun blowing snow.

Very true, but now I regret my decision. Haha. Honestly I don't mind the snow, it's the cold weather that has come with it recently. In January it was around 30 degrees when it snowed and it wasn't bad, but now it's like 10.

possum

Threads
You still running that Craftsman MTD unit??? And everyone says they are no good. How many hours now? And hurry up with those pictures. Please.

Threads
You still running that Craftsman MTD unit??? And everyone says they are no good. How many hours now? And hurry up with those pictures. Please.

Yep still the Craftsman. I honestly don't have a clue how many hours are on it. It pretty much just sat for the first two years, but the last two years it has been given a workout. I got some pics tonight, but it was dark and snowy so they didn't come out good. Here is a blurry one of when I got my trailer back in the garage. I will be going out early tomorrow (when it's light out) to do more jobs, so I PROMISE I will get LOTS of GOOD QUALITY pics then. So check back in around 1-2PM tomorrow. I will look through some of my crappy pics from tonight to see if any are forum worthy. :smile:

trailer 2 (2).jpg

Last edited: