J JFM Forum Newbie Sep 30, 2014 #1 When I try to disengage the blade belt drive the blades keep rotating. I have renewed the arm with the brake pad. And tried numerous adjustments to the cable. Both springs are present.
When I try to disengage the blade belt drive the blades keep rotating. I have renewed the arm with the brake pad. And tried numerous adjustments to the cable. Both springs are present.
M mechanic mark Lawn Pro Oct 2, 2014 #2 Check your owners manual PTO clutch adjustment, you will be adjusting air gap at pto clutch.
M mechanic mark Lawn Pro Oct 4, 2014 #3 mechanic mark said: Check your owners manual PTO clutch adjustment, you will be adjusting air gap at pto clutch. Click to expand... http://service.mtdproducts.com/Training_Education/772-4232/772-4232.pdf I know this is not your manual but same principle, read pages 9 & 10 in section 4 troubleshooting section. Fixing Electric Clutches I am posting this just for information purposes, very valuable.
mechanic mark said: Check your owners manual PTO clutch adjustment, you will be adjusting air gap at pto clutch. Click to expand... http://service.mtdproducts.com/Training_Education/772-4232/772-4232.pdf I know this is not your manual but same principle, read pages 9 & 10 in section 4 troubleshooting section. Fixing Electric Clutches I am posting this just for information purposes, very valuable.