R rodney12 Forum Newbie Jun 6, 2013 #1 what should the compression be on most small engines , weed eaters and lawn mowers ?
ILENGINE Lawn Royalty Jun 6, 2013 #2 I have seen push mowers run fine down to about 60. I like to see at least 90+ on trimmers and saws. Some briggs twins run around 100-150. I have seen some chainsaws run about 175.
I have seen push mowers run fine down to about 60. I like to see at least 90+ on trimmers and saws. Some briggs twins run around 100-150. I have seen some chainsaws run about 175.
impalass Well-Known Member Jun 6, 2013 #3 rodney12 said: what should the compression be on most small engines , weed eaters and lawn mowers ? Click to expand... Lawn boy 2 stroke with new rings is 120. Used engine in good shape 110.
rodney12 said: what should the compression be on most small engines , weed eaters and lawn mowers ? Click to expand... Lawn boy 2 stroke with new rings is 120. Used engine in good shape 110.
C chance123 Well-Known Member Jun 6, 2013 #4 On your typical 2 stroke, border line in order to run is around 80psi