Just Do It or Gather Ideas??

Mean Machine

Threads
When you are considering new garden and landscaping projects, do you decide what you want to do and then just do it, or do you like to gather ideas first? If you're an idea gatherer, where do you like to look for ideas?

Driller

Threads
We are doers. Naturally there is some planning involved, but we prefer to just get out there and get it done. Time is precious; there's so much to do.

Green Girl

Threads
I like to review all kinds of magazines and I like to cruise the book section in the home improvement stores. I have often come across ideas and ways of doing things that were better than what I had originally thought of.

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
It's always a good idea to incorporate other ideas into your own...
I try to make things as adaptable as possible because you are always apt to come across something that is just too good not to try... :smile:KennyV

Lucy

Threads
Oh I'm definitely an idea gatherer. To me surveying the options on design, color, products, etc. is a must. Besides, that's the FUN part!

minkyung

Threads
When I get an inspired thinking, I just do it. I gather ideas on how to do it well. I don't know where you classify me. But both sides of the person are important.

Twinkle

Threads
I tend to snoop around a few Internet sites and get ideas. I also like the Britain in Bloom pictures as they show colour palettes and things I wouldn't usually consider. I have been known to make impulsive changes to the garden but I prefer to plan.