Just bought first ZT.......

It does go pretty fast compared to what I am used to! Thanks for the compliments on the view. We can have a fantastic view and enjoy beautiful sunsets. Having been here for almost 10 years now, we are still amazed by the view. Now that I won't be spending as much time mowing the lawn, I may have some more time to sit by the pond and enjoy the view while having a cold one!
Mike
 
It does go pretty fast compared to what I am used to! Thanks for the compliments on the view. We can have a fantastic view and enjoy beautiful sunsets. Having been here for almost 10 years now, we are still amazed by the view. Now that I won't be spending as much time mowing the lawn, I may have some more time to sit by the pond and enjoy the view while having a cold one!
Mike

That statement right there, is what it's all about. but 1" drop springs would still be pretty cool 8^)
 
Back
Top