Just bought a Ariens zoom zero turn with 122 0.1 hours runs and drives awsome

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
  • / Just bought a Ariens zoom zero turn with 122 0.1 hours runs and drives awsome
i just got a line on 2 of them here in Kingston Ontario we are 45 min from the border to water town NY ...They were offred to me for 2G one runs the other is for parts not sure if i am going to get them yet i am going to go see them soon

Lucky you! I am at about three hours from the border. Don't forget the wonderful border fees for when to buy stuff. They will probably think you stole it ahaha

briggs

Threads
  • / Just bought a Ariens zoom zero turn with 122 0.1 hours runs and drives awsome
Lucky you! I am at about three hours from the border. Don't forget the wonderful border fees for when to buy stuff. They will probably think you stole it ahaha

LOL the guy that has them already bought them and had them brought over here he uses the one and got the other one for parts he sent me photos the one looks awful but the one he uses looks good

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
LOL the guy that has them already bought them and had them brought over here he uses the one and got the other one for parts he sent me photos the one looks awful but the one he uses looks good

I guess the one that looks awfull has had a bad life and he uses it for spares, if their are any good spare parts on it:confused2:. I wish I was closer to the border to get my next mowing machine.

briggs

Threads
I guess the one that looks awfull has had a bad life and he uses it for spares, if their are any good spare parts on it:confused2:. I wish I was closer to the border to get my next mowing machine.

I went and saw them up close there bad need allot of work not worth the 2000 he is asking that's for sure

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
I went and saw them up close there bad need allot of work not worth the 2000 he is asking that's for sure

That sucks! It would of been a good deal for about 2K if there were in decent shape. How many hours did they have?

briggs

Threads
That sucks! It would of been a good deal for about 2K if there were in decent shape. How many hours did they have?

over 2000 on the one and the other the gauge was missing

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
over 2000 on the one and the other the gauge was missing

That is quite a lot! The missing gauge was maybe removed, because it had too many hours.:rolleyes:

briggs

Threads
That is quite a lot! The missing gauge was maybe removed, because it had too many hours.:rolleyes:

i think so lol did u see the one i just finished its a gravely zero turn love it had a blast with it

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
i think so lol did u see the one i just finished its a gravely zero turn love it had a blast with it

I looked at the thread and the pictures on the first post. Looks like a sweet machine!

I wish I could find some like that around here!

briggs

Threads
I looked at the thread and the pictures on the first post. Looks like a sweet machine!

I wish I could find some like that around here!

i find them allot but people think there worth gold and 90% of them are beat all to hell ..U do come across some good deals from time to time tho i could buy the scags and fix them up my partner is going to go look at one he found this week its a toro ..We buy them and fix them for resale ..But i also get them for repairs have allot of clients that own landscape company's