John Deere ztrack 830a impossible problem to pin point here!!! Please help

I rebuilt the carb today put and put it back on at 1836.0 at 1837.0 it started the whole back firing spitting and dying out again. I let it idle at full rpms for about 10 minutes spitting like this. Then I went from 1837.2 to 1838.4 at half throttle pulling up on the choke to keep it from dying and restarting it when it did. Then I took it and dropped it off at john deere for service. I will let you guys know what they say.
 
I rebuilt the carb today put and put it back on at 1836.0 at 1837.0 it started the whole back firing spitting and dying out again. I let it idle at full rpms for about 10 minutes spitting like this. Then I went from 1837.2 to 1838.4 at half throttle pulling up on the choke to keep it from dying and restarting it when it did. Then I took it and dropped it off at john deere for service. I will let you guys know what they say.

LOL if I was the JD service dept. I would say get that poor severely abused machine out of here and go dig a hole. :biggrin:

But yes please let us know what it is, I really want to know about it.
 
I told the service guys if they dump a bucket of sand in the oil that's cool just call and say it needs an engine
 
I told the service guys if they dump a bucket of sand in the oil that's cool just call and say it needs an engine
:laughing:
Well you getting a new mower?
Hey I was thinking about something you said, the price on those new mowers are too high for State Contract, KY has State Contracts with Cat and JD and those contracts provide much better pricing. What you said for the Z960R is what I paid for mine with MOD deck, so your price on the State Contract with the 7 Iron Pro deck should have been between 9 and 10 so you could get a pair of Z960Rs' which are much stronger than the Z950R for the 20K or better actually if you dept orders three I am sure another price break would chime in there.
 
We had a meeting in this yesterday. We can get two 960s for 17k with our dealer or we can get the two of the 970 diesels for 28k. The director wants the diesels because the 830as where purchased 5 years ago and are just circling the drain lol. They are thinking the diesels might make it 8-10 years. If they get us diesels that would be sweet lol. I think we need the diesels anyways we are running these machines over 30 hours a week and the diesel is water cooled.
 
We had a meeting in this yesterday. We can get two 960s for 17k with our dealer or we can get the two of the 970 diesels for 28k. The director wants the diesels because the 830as where purchased 5 years ago and are just circling the drain lol. They are thinking the diesels might make it 8-10 years. If they get us diesels that would be sweet lol. I think we need the diesels anyways we are running these machines over 30 hours a week and the diesel is water cooled.

Your better off getting one toro groundsmaster. It'll mow circles around those Deere ZT's for years after they're long dead.
 
We have to get the deeres because that's our only dealer. The grounds look good with ztracks it's just if there is any problems we immediately fall behind on the grounds we need industrial straight we run our mowers from 7:30 to 4:30 with only a one hour break on them they are running all day
 
Not sayin the ztraks leave a bad cut. Saying its impossible to cut 890 acres in 60 hrs on two machines in a week. If you can cut ten acres an hour(not likely) that's only 600 acres a week. Or 2/3 of your area. That's if both machines are up and running 100%
 
Back
Top