C collector0591 Member Jan 16, 2017 #1 has anybody swap the transmission on the j deere x320 with a different transmission that will work another brand tractor
has anybody swap the transmission on the j deere x320 with a different transmission that will work another brand tractor
M mjb8fj Well-Known Member Jan 21, 2017 #2 I haven't, but I am courious- has yours gone out, or its bad? If so, what problem?
C collector0591 Member Jan 29, 2017 #3 sorry i just got back to town and mine runs for about 1/2 hr and it goes very slow and you let it cool down and it runs good for 1/2 hr so I'm thinging of replacing with a k46 since i got 5 of them
sorry i just got back to town and mine runs for about 1/2 hr and it goes very slow and you let it cool down and it runs good for 1/2 hr so I'm thinging of replacing with a k46 since i got 5 of them