Engine john deere x300 engine runs 1/2 hour then stopped running

vlmiller

Forum Newbie
my 2007 john deere x300 when mowing, engine will stop running and won't start back till it cools down, I checked everything out electronic can't find nothing I found the ECU not sure if this will do or not. HELP
 
my 2007 john deere x300 when mowing, engine will stop running and won't start back till it cools down, I checked everything out electronic can't find nothing I found the ECU not sure if this will do or not. HELP
Did you unscrew the gas cap, replace it? Vent plugged? I had that and several others on another forum. Blew it out with compressed air, all good now.
 
Find your manual from my previous post & download at bottom left of screen, go to troubleshooting section & engine overheating, let us know what you find please.
 
Back
Top