John Deere Owner Check-In --- Read This First!

Molly45

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello all.

Great idea! When I get a few minutes out of my busy life I'll post a pic of my LX277AWS (sounds sexy, doesn't it?:laughing:). Generally I repair my own equipment and I will at times be looking for advise of what to do. Perhaps this will be the best place for it.

Thanks,

Roger

Roger,
We have the same mower. My husband does lawn mowing for a couple of realtors that have houses to sell. He also mows our yard, the three rentals, and two of a friends. Now, we are trying to replace the coils on our John Deere LX277AWS. We have the coils, but don't have a clue otherwise! Where do you unattach the bolts?? We have a technical manual, but it doesn't show much. Thanks a bunch ahead of time. NOTHING runs like a Deere!

clearyex

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi, I'm new to this forum. I just bought my first John Deere mower. It is an LTR180. It didn't come with any manuals or CDs. I hope to find some soon since I pull my own maintenance. This forum looks like it will be very helpful in the future. I decided it was time for a riding mower for this old guy. It's much easier on the old knees.

Slobcat

Threads
Hi!

Bought my first JD on Monday, it was delivered on Tuesday and I finished harvesting my weed patch on Wednesday.

I would have finished sooner, but the land I mow is rough, so I wanted to make sure the deck was properly leveled at the highest settings and drop the deck wheels to the bottom holes.

I'm sure I'll have a few questions, and that they have been asked before, so I lurk and read for a while before asking them.

PJ

Threads
Hi!

Bought my first JD on Monday, it was delivered on Tuesday and I finished harvesting my weed patch on Wednesday.

I would have finished sooner, but the land I mow is rough, so I wanted to make sure the deck was properly leveled at the highest settings and drop the deck wheels to the bottom holes.

I'm sure I'll have a few questions, and that they have been asked before, so I lurk and read for a while before asking them.

Welcome to the forum. I. Am sure you will be helped if you have a problem. Enjoy your mower

PJ

cowboy917

Forum Newbie
Threads
New member. I'm a homeowner with a GT262. I use ir for lawn mowing only.

Alf1960

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi, I`m new to this forum, but not to John deere lawn equipment. I just purchased a new Z655 ZT today. Just finished mowing my 3+ acres and it is a mowing machine. So far I just love it. I also have a JD 335 lawn tractor that I purchased new in 2000. My first was a JD 112L that I bought new in !985. My 335 is still in great shape , I just wanted to cut down my mowing time since my kids are no longer home to help with the mowing. I found this forum when I was looking for info on the Z655`s a week or two a go. Looks like a lot of useful info can be found here. Alan

mullins87

Threads
Welcome to our little patch of grass on the web. I noticed you have a JD 335. I just picked one up nearly two weeks ago, it's also a 2000 model. Everybody else in the house has mowed with it except me, until today. I LOVE that power steering!! I'm also amazed how quiet it is, that Kawasaki is years ahead of the B&S and Kohlers I also own. How many hours on yours? Mine is showing 1,449 right now. Any problems with yours? One last question, do you know what transaxle your has? Tractordata.com shows that mine should have a K71A, but a tag on my transaxle says it's a K70A.

Alf1960

Forum Newbie
Threads
Welcome to our little patch of grass on the web. I noticed you have a JD 335. I just picked one up nearly two weeks ago, it's also a 2000 model. Everybody else in the house has mowed with it except me, until today. I LOVE that power steering!! I'm also amazed how quiet it is, that Kawasaki is years ahead of the B&S and Kohlers I also own. How many hours on yours? Mine is showing 1,449 right now. Any problems with yours? One last question, do you know what transaxle your has? Tractordata.com shows that mine should have a K71A, but a tag on my transaxle says it's a K70A.
My 335 has 469 hours. I have had zero problems with it. I`ve only put new belts on it and changed the oil. I`m not sure about which transaxle it has though. It has been a great machine.

prepper1212

Forum Newbie
Threads
new here

found this site while looking up info on my deers 1 stx and 1 ltx both old and still in use the stx still is a weekly mower but the tranny broke on the ltx so i am in process of a rebuild