John Deere Model 68

Alexandov

Forum Newbie
Just picked this up two weeks ago. I ordered an operators manual online, and intend to do moderate restoration. It is my "daily driver" but I don't want it to look like crud! The pic is of my son, who now loves to cut the grass!

It has the 34" deck, and it runs amazing. A pretty good find for $175-

I am trying to locate:

-mulching blades
-mulching cover

Any sources for these would be appreciated. I have combed through every search engine I could find, right up to the John Deere factory sight, and just can't find either for this size deck.

Thanks!

Alex
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 6
Great old mower. Getting hard to find parts for them seeing John Deere only sells basic parts anymore , like belts and blades. They don't turn very sharp but do a nice job of mowing.
 
Back
Top