J Jgraves121 Member Sep 30, 2012 #11 That was it. I was able to move it ad immediately it cranked up with the spark plug back in it. Thanks so much. Saved me a lot of money!!!!!!
That was it. I was able to move it ad immediately it cranked up with the spark plug back in it. Thanks so much. Saved me a lot of money!!!!!!
Carscw Lawn Pro Sep 30, 2012 #12 Good very happy you got it running. Please post back if it does this again and we will find out the reason. Sent from my iPhone using LMF
Good very happy you got it running. Please post back if it does this again and we will find out the reason. Sent from my iPhone using LMF
J Jgraves121 Member Sep 30, 2012 #13 Only issue now is its smoking like crazy. I changed oil new spark plug and added 2 oz of b12 per what the parts guy said. But now it's smoking like crazy
Only issue now is its smoking like crazy. I changed oil new spark plug and added 2 oz of b12 per what the parts guy said. But now it's smoking like crazy