John deere js63c engine

geezer_11

Forum Newbie
This old mower was basically given to me and slowly repairing it. the engine runs great b/4 I did a carb rebuild. Now it is like the governor has no control and runs wide open. I double checked linkage and it appears only one way to hook linkage to the carb. I down loaded some breakdowns but doesn't really help as they don't show much. any ideas what i'm missing?
 
This old mower was basically given to me and slowly repairing it. the engine runs great b/4 I did a carb rebuild. Now it is like the governor has no control and runs wide open. I double checked linkage and it appears only one way to hook linkage to the carb. I down loaded some breakdowns but doesn't really help as they don't show much. any ideas what i'm missing?

can u please post a photo of the linkage
 
Back
Top