1 193234 Forum Newbie Sep 17, 2013 #1 Does anyone have a service manual for the 165 showing how to replace the pivot pin anchor? Looking for a diagram or written instructions/helpful hints before I get into taking things apart.
Does anyone have a service manual for the 165 showing how to replace the pivot pin anchor? Looking for a diagram or written instructions/helpful hints before I get into taking things apart.
JoeM(GA) Well-Known Member Sep 19, 2013 #2 I have a PDF of theDeere manual, don't know if what you need is in it, shoot me your email and I'll send it to you Joe
I have a PDF of theDeere manual, don't know if what you need is in it, shoot me your email and I'll send it to you Joe
1 193234 Forum Newbie Sep 22, 2013 #3 JoeM(GA) said: I have a PDF of theDeere manual, don't know if what you need is in it, shoot me your email and I'll send it to you Joe Click to expand... Joe, thanks so much, it can't hurt. JD dealer isn't willing to tell anything on how they would replace this thing. Email is [email protected] Thanks again, Joe
JoeM(GA) said: I have a PDF of theDeere manual, don't know if what you need is in it, shoot me your email and I'll send it to you Joe Click to expand... Joe, thanks so much, it can't hurt. JD dealer isn't willing to tell anything on how they would replace this thing. Email is [email protected] Thanks again, Joe