John deere gx75, scratching my head.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Looks about right for JD parts pricing, always high.

Kradebaugh73

Threads
But how would JD have it, If Kawasaki doesn't make them anymore

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
I doubt JD buys all their parts from just manufacturers. Why do you think they have their own packaging.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
I doubt JD buys all their parts from just manufacturers. Why do you think they have their own packaging.

Kradebaugh73

Threads
Oh okay. I don't have alot of experience with John deere besides ordering some oddball gaskets.
I've found some Chinese ones that say they are that part number, but I don't know if I should trust them.

Kradebaugh73

Threads
All depends on what type of gambler you are!
So with your experience, and that ignition coil that comes from deere requires you to buy the sparkplug boot separately, the Chinese one, if you were to buy it, would you buy one that the boot is already installed, or would you continue with the two piece?

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
I’m not much of a gambler, because I warranty my work, so I very, very, very seldom would buy parts from FleaBay or AutoScam, which carry most of the crap. Especially electrical components. I’ve had limited luck using the boot off the old coil, plus have a limited supply of boots purchased from Stens.

Kradebaugh73

Threads
I’m not much of a gambler, because I warranty my work, so I very, very, very seldom would buy parts from FleaBay or AutoScam.
I completely understand. I usually break it down for people, OEM is $$$$ China is $.
I typically leave it up to the customer. But I am still pretty green with all of this. Better than average, but still green. In my opinion anyway.

I appreciate the help!

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
I am planning on testing it tomorrow after I get off work. But for giggles I tried to find a replacement ignition coil, to find an idea on what it's going to cost. Apparently I can get one from John Deere,
But it is expensive lol
That coil for the DS10 and requires an ignitor which your engine does not have and some additional wiring so that is additional cost. But that 21121-2058 is listed as NLA.

Last edited: