OldNSlowMow
Forum Newbie
I have searched the WWW high and low and can not find anyone else who has had this issue. In the past month I have had to replace the tensioner arm bolt 3 times as it shears off at the nut. Its a huge pain as it has to be torched to melt away or lastly used a hacksaw blade and pair of vice grips.
Part Number
19M8977
2nd time I thought I didnt have the correct washers so I replaced all with OEM parts. The bearings are a little stiff but still roll. I replaced all parts but bearings today and the bolt broke again. I do hear a whoorling sound every three or four blade rotations.
Part Number
19M8977
2nd time I thought I didnt have the correct washers so I replaced all with OEM parts. The bearings are a little stiff but still roll. I replaced all parts but bearings today and the bolt broke again. I do hear a whoorling sound every three or four blade rotations.
