Jazee pro?

kdeerman

Forum Newbie
Threads
Looking to trade for a Jazee Pro, 48" deck, Kawasaki 19 HP engine. ANyone have experience with these? Is there an hour meter on them? What should I look for when I go look at it this evening?

Thanks!

Briana

Lawn Addict
Threads
Hey there - WELCOME to LMF! :smile:

I moved your thread to the Mower Buying & Pricing Forum. You'll get a better response there. :thumbsup:

noma

Threads
Hi Kdeerman

I have a Jazee and we like it it's 48 inch cut with a 20 hp Briggs and strattion ELS engine. Ares has the joy stick and they are very touchy just a little movement and they will move, so you might want to try a test run before you buy one. If the grass is a little wet the tires will spin very easy so you have to be carefull. I think the one with two handles are better .The Jazee i have is solid frame and the Jazee one has a movement on the front so when you go down a hill or sloop it will tilt some witch i think is better. And i think there is a little better hydro transmission in the Jazee pro we have not had any problem with ours. We have about 135 hours on this unit. One things that is really nice is that you can flip the mower deck up and clean it and sharpen the blades pretty easy and fast. You can mow very fast with it really moves if you push the joy stick all the way forward.Over all it's good. If you look in my pictures there is a picture of it its the red one.:licking:

txzrider

Threads
This is kind of an old thread, I was wondering if the guy ever bought one. I just bought a Jazzee one and like it very much so far.