It's impossible to buy a front tire!

I can not find a front wheel for my old Sears rider.

All the stores I go to just have wheels for hand carts which might work but aren't the same size.

I have been going to hardware stores, mega home improvement stores, and today I went to northern tool.

The rim I have does not have a filler and the tire that was on it was solid and has no markings.

What kind of store should I be looking for? I haven't been to a dedicated mower place because I haven't seen any that are open when I can go.

AGRI SUPPLY COMPANY IS YOUR ANSWER
 
Yeah a real brass bushing would be the best. I just didn't think there would be one that would fit.

I will look now for sure.
 
I had to mow again so I went and got some bushings like recommend here and they fit perfect.

Cost 20 bucks but it's still cheaper than a new wheel would have been.

Thanks for the great suggestion.
 
Back
Top