jekjr
Lawn Addict
Helena![]()
You are a good bit north of me. I am about half way between Mobile and Montgomery. About the same differance from Pensacola and about the same differance from the Misssissippi State line.
Helena![]()
Helena![]()
Yes u live a hour or so away :thumbsup::confused2:
I live in georgia and its been unseasonably warm here feskew and jammer zoysia are poppin here ....so yea it wont be long till were mowing me and my two main mowers are ready to make some money
Well fellows your making me ready to go with your talk, my problem is that it was 5 dg. out this morning. But in the spirit of spring I brought my mower up from the unheated shop to the heated garage and am preparing for early season maintenance and service.:smile::smile:
WOW 5 degrees!I think that cold air is coming here next week. A high in the upper 20's and a low in the teens. :thumbdown: But if that promotes any snow I am fine with the temp.! :biggrin:
I had a customer call me this afternoon and tell me that I needed to cut their grass next week. :laughing: