Walk behind Iseki walk behind

mfox999

Forum Newbie
I am looking at a used Iseki walk behind mower. It is a 21" with alloy deck and a 4.6 hp Iseki engine. I have scoured the Internet and can't find any information about these, anybody know anything about them? Any info about Iseki walk behinds appreciated
 
Neither had I, it looks well made. I wondered if it was another brand rebadged but the name is cast in the alloy deck.

What didn't you like about the ride on, I have been looking at those as an alternative to a Kubota?
 
Had a lot of breakages with it, transmission failures etc. kind of put me off them. Have you been running kubotas? I have 5 of them now
 
I have an old G1700, I have had it 8 years and it was old looking when I bought it. It has spent some winters outside, never serviced and it just keeps going. Fantastic, but want something newer and can't justify a newer Kubota. The Iseki appeared similar but better value, however given what you have said, might think again.
 
Good machine the g1700. I go mainly with kubota's in a business sense as you can depend on them. Iseki are not quite built as well and the spare parts are much more than kubota parts. If your only got light work then iseki may work out but in the long run kubota will always end up better value!
 
Back
Top