Is it Time for a Classified Forum YET?

fastback

Threads
Kenny, I think you carry more weight than you realize.

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Kenny, I think you carry more weight than you realize.

Haha...
actually I'm carrying around 225 pounds... that's around 15 pounds more than I like to carry...:biggrin:

But I was thinking that just prior to Spring would be the best time to start that type forum... and as the Snow is closing in tonight... about an hour away.... I am Ready for spring....

but just might get to blow some snow in the morning. If this is the last of it for the Winter, I will be Happy...
:smile:KennyV

mullins87

Threads
Are we any closer to a for sale section? I have a Snapper LT16 that I'm attempting to part out, but not having any luck. I know there are some Snapper collectors, and even a couple that have tractors like the one I'm parting out.

Mower manic

Threads
Yes, it's time! We'll get on this next week. :thumbsup:

Did this ever happen?
I've got some things I'd like to sell really cheap...but I don't want to break the rules.:eek:

Parkmower

Threads
Really, what's up???

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Really, what's up???

I don't know this to be fact but I do know that if you advertise or try to promote something on some of theses forums unless they're free forums the postings are removed and the poster gets an email that says advertisements are not allowed but if you want to advertise please contact us because a fee is required to place advertisements or promotions, that's what I received when I tried. With some forums even if they have a classified section you still have to pay to list the your advertisements and then they're only viewable by the membership.

Parkmower

Threads
Ok what if you post a link to your eBay Craigs list ad

Lucky1313

Threads
I am new to this site and would love a site with this knowledge base to help you buy and sell stuff , for me a beginner in small engine repair or tinkering i have found it hard to find parts so far and find affordable parts at all I belonged to a free rc site and we listed tons of stuff as long as there is some sort of member feedback options things usually go very well but these are just my personal experiences / opinions but def thumbs up from this new member