Is it just me or what

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
We've gotten a few reports of issues on tablets. Are you seeing the mobile site or the desktop site? Desktop site has an ad on the right side of the page.

primerbulb120

Threads
On my phone (Android with Chrome) it's jumpy like Rivets describes. I am on the desktop site because the mobile site had reduced features.

Lawn Addict
Threads
I don't see any adverts, & I'm on Desktop Win 10 Pro.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
I don't see any adverts, & I'm on Desktop Win 10 Pro.

There is a clear white strip that runs down the right side of the screen.
At the top I see a bannar that says "Advertisement"
So that is the space reserved for adds.
There were some there when I first went over to this format but have not been there for a while

Lawn Addict
Threads
There is a clear white strip that runs down the right side of the screen.
At the top I see a bannar that says "Advertisement"
So that is the space reserved for adds.
There were some there when I first went over to this format but have not been there for a while

Bert- Yes I see that, but no ads.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Found something that seems to help, but can’t use it. I was going through all my settings, with a geeky son of a friend, and found that if I turn off Java things run not great but a lot better. Problem is that I can’t run other operations with Java off, so I had to turn it back on. Geek says he thinks the pop up ads and fixed ads don’t like each other and are over powering the sites buffering system. I don’t think that is possible, but I can fix an engine not a computer. I’ve try blocking ads and there seems to be no change. Have a call to the IT guy where I used to work and he is coming over in a week if he gets a break.

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Just made an update, please let me know if it's better for you now.