Barnarcr
Forum Newbie
Hi All,
Just want to introduce myself as a new member. I am from George in South Africa and stay on my land near George Airport.
My lawnmower is a Husqvarna CTH180XP with a Kawasaki 18 HP engine. I was searching the internet when I found your forum with a lot of interesting information.
I work at a powerstation where we run 5 x 150MW gas turbines on diesel, thus I enjoy technical stuff a lot.
Regards
Chris
Just want to introduce myself as a new member. I am from George in South Africa and stay on my land near George Airport.
My lawnmower is a Husqvarna CTH180XP with a Kawasaki 18 HP engine. I was searching the internet when I found your forum with a lot of interesting information.
I work at a powerstation where we run 5 x 150MW gas turbines on diesel, thus I enjoy technical stuff a lot.
Regards
Chris