Intek 24hp outputting 20v AC. Manual says it should be 28V at 3,600rpm

Yes. As the flywheel probably has the small magnets and that stator outputs 10-13 amps. PN 696458 for stator.
 
Thanks very much for that guys.
Well, it's definitely 10A or it's definitely 16A! 10A means an output voltage of 20v AC, and 16A means an output voltage of 30v AC.
I'm getting 20v AC on full throttle which if correct would suggest I have the 10A system. However, if it's the 16A system then I have a problem.
Could a faulty stator throw out 20v instead of 30v? or would it be all or nothing?
As you can guess I'm trying to establish the situation without having to pull more of it apart to measeure the magnet size to determine what I have.
 
Maybe it's too late to answer your last question, but a faulty stator can throw out even 15v instead of 30v. I think the best solution would be to replace it and don't waste any time repairing it. It's pretty expensive and will barely work. Instead, I suggest you replace it with the new one. And moreover, you may need a manual motor protector to prevent such situations in the future. I think MSSP1 would be a great choice, at least I've been using it for several months, and it works perfectly.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top