Export thread

In the market for new push mower

E

ecrow22

Ok so I'm looking to purchase a new push mower. Want the dependability of a Honda engine with a heavy duty deck and wheels. Don't really care to much for self propelled. Would like the option to bag and mulch though. Would like to stay around $400.00 but preferably under. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Micah Haarhoff

Micah Haarhoff

robert@honda

robert@honda

Does it need to be new? A gently used Honda HRC215PDA might be found for < $400. It's heavy-duty, mulch/bag and push-only.

[url]http://powerequipment.honda.com/lawn-mowers/models/hrc216pda
attachment.php

[/URL]

Attachments

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

Usually "heavy duty" and "not self propell" isn't a good combo. Unless you want a REALLY good workout. If you are thinking of a mower like the HRC Robert mentioned.

robert@honda

robert@honda

Usually "heavy duty" and "not self propell" isn't a good combo. Unless you want a REALLY good workout. If you are thinking of a mower like the HRC Robert mentioned.

True...the HRC215PDA does come in at 99 lbs. dry. :frown:

R

Rivets

Follow robert's recommendation and stay as far away from that Husky as you can. Engine will last, but not the drive.

B

Boloson

I'd try craigslist Micah. There are a few hrx's for sale that's under $400 easily & that'll definitely satisfy everything you're looking for

Micah Haarhoff

Micah Haarhoff

I'd try craigslist Micah. There are a few hrx's for sale that's under $400 easily & that'll definitely satisfy everything you're looking for

What do you mean I'm not looking for a mower?

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

I think he thought you were the person who started this thread, not ecrow22.

Micah Haarhoff

Micah Haarhoff

It's ok thanks anyway:laughing:

B

Boloson

Sorry I thought u posted it for some reason :laughing:

Micah Haarhoff

Micah Haarhoff

No big deal I was just wondering:laughing:

javjacob

javjacob

The Honda brand mowers are by far the best push/self propelled mowers made. The other brands with Honda engines just have good engines but the rest of the mower will fall apart. My self propelled push mower is a 1996 Honda Harmony HRM215... yes almost 20 years old. It still runs great and its been used a lot... my dad bought it new. I bet its got at least another 20 years left in it.