I'm curious.. do people cover their lawn tractors?

As far back as the late 70's my father used to cover his Ford 8n & 9n tractors. He used to use heavy plastic and weighted the edges down with rocks. That was the original custom made tractor cover.
Have a great day
 
And I've just refined the idea for the 21st century- ultraviolet resistant plastic that should last at least 15 years, and tabs to tie it down, so you can leave the rocks in your rock garden!
And when he gets his computer back up and running, twall will have some pictures of his custom-made Snapper cover. :thumbsup:
 
Ah, yes... the infamous Black Bart and his multi-car garage. Do you have any pics on here? I'd love to get a look...
 
Ah, yes... the infamous Black Bart and his multi-car garage. Do you have any pics on here? I'd love to get a look...
Well actually their is 3 of them not one large one.

I just came in from doing a little maintenance on a car and glad it was cool boy we are having some really hot weather this week. :thumbdown:
 
My "covers" consist of parking under an 80 ft. tall spruce tree, and then putting a piece of 4 x 6 plywood over the top. Certainly less than ideal, but until I have the discipline to cull my garage inventory some, that's what I've got.:ashamed:
 
My "covers" consist of parking under an 80 ft. tall spruce tree, and then putting a piece of 4 x 6 plywood over the top. Certainly less than ideal, but until I have the discipline to cull my garage inventory some, that's what I've got.:ashamed:

And actually will work great, because it will allow air to circulate and keep moisture from accumulating... I suspect a Lot of OutDoor equipment is kept ...outdoors... :smile:KennyV
 
Back
Top