If you want something done right.... Troy Bilt 26J Mini Rider 30 " no go

Well then,..we'll a expect a fully detailed report of performance with pictures to authenticate this undertaking !! ( LOL )

Mower is like new! No more wild bucking when releasing the clutch. New belts defiantly did the trick on fixing that issue. I just wished MTD would share the Troy-Bilt service manuals for us DIYers. HMM, wish I had the money to take back the company and make it like it was. 1973? Dad purchased the Troy-Bilt Horse model tiller. I was 13, I put it together, and was the primary operator through out the years. I inherited the tiller, and put a new engine on it. Still running awesome today. Fortunately before MTD took over, I was able to obtain all service manuals. Tilled the garden again this year.
 
Mower is like new! No more wild bucking when releasing the clutch. New belts defiantly did the trick on fixing that issue. I just wished MTD would share the Troy-Bilt service manuals for us DIYers. HMM, wish I had the money to take back the company and make it like it was. 1973? Dad purchased the Troy-Bilt Horse model tiller. I was 13, I put it together, and was the primary operator through out the years. I inherited the tiller, and put a new engine on it. Still running awesome today. Fortunately before MTD took over, I was able to obtain all service manuals. Tilled the garden again this year.

I THINK I might have got something you're looking for, give it a TRY ! let me know if it helps or NOT ! ..Boobala

https://support.mtdparts.com/s/article/ka2A0000000PH4CIAW/10584-1

click link and lets see! TroyBilt IS an MTD mower ,same models ,DIFFERENT BRAND NAMES....
 
Back
Top