Idler Pulley Guide - Part Number?

clubairth

Threads
I lost a bearing in one of my idler pullies. Found the part number as #604792 but my mower deck has a broken part attached to the idler pulley bolt that is not listed in my service/parts manual?
I have a 2015 Raptore SD 54".

I found a picture of what I think the bracket should look like and I think it's a belt guide which would make sense.

Mower Deck Bracket.JPG

Anyone know where I can find this part number? My parts manual has the 48",54" and 60" decks in it but none of them show this part?

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Well Kent you beat to to it.

PN 121780.

clubairth

Threads
Yes thank both of you!
Just got one ordered. Funny it's not even shown in lots of parts diagrams.
It's on the later serial number decks so I guess my printing of the manual must be an earlier version.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
probably added after they went in to production to fix a problem that arouse during use so was not in the original IPL and covered by a dealer notice .

clubairth

Threads
Yes I think that's exactly it.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Threads
This is why we must look-up IPLs by both the actual model number and serial number from the serial number tag. I was just lucky to have one with that part in the shop.

clubairth

Threads
Sorry but what is IPL?

Yes that tab is installed depending on the serial number but there are errors here too.
My mower was NOT in the serial range that these were installed on. That's why my version of the manual does not show it. Yet my mower did come with it. I think it should be on all of them anyway.