Icicles

abeja_reina_1989

Well-Known Member
These things drive me crazy! I went to a friend's house recently and they have so much snow in their town. It was about a three hour drive and the ice alone was enough to make me want to turn around and go home. I'm not a fan of ice at all. It freaks me out lol. I'm a bit of a wimp when it comes to ice and rain on the roads.

Anyway...
I was helping my friend get the icicles off his church building and I was in complete awe that there were that many. I've never had trouble with icicles. I always get rid of them as they come.

I wish I had a picture to show you guys. You would not believe how huge these things were and they kept randomly falling. They could really hurt someone.
 
These things drive me crazy! I went to a friend's house recently and they have so much snow in their town. It was about a three hour drive and the ice alone was enough to make me want to turn around and go home. I'm not a fan of ice at all. It freaks me out lol. I'm a bit of a wimp when it comes to ice and rain on the roads.

Anyway...
I was helping my friend get the icicles off his church building and I was in complete awe that there were that many. I've never had trouble with icicles. I always get rid of them as they come.

I wish I had a picture to show you guys. You would not believe how huge these things were and they kept randomly falling. They could really hurt someone.

When I was in about the 4th grade we attended this big brick two story school, it had a gambrel roof and the icicles built up several feet long on the roof edge and we guys would pack hard snowballs and try to knock the icicles off. At home I never let them build up more than a few inches long because I worry about them falling and hitting my cats.
 
Back
Top