I REALLY NEED SOME HELP

Fish

Lawn Pro
Threads
That spring looks like it would go there, but that spring on your engine doesn't look right.....

Fish

Lawn Pro
Threads
You need to get the Tecumseh spring, and not the hardware store one....

Fish

Lawn Pro
Threads
Here, it took some serious digging through some old books, but this looks like it.

DSCN6277.jpg

Fish

Lawn Pro
Threads
Wow!!!!! We would really need some "thanks" for helping you cobble together your engine, eh???? Or did we not earn the money that you paid for our help?? Sorry it took a few extra days, as I have a business that actually pays me for things like this/that....
I am always on the hate list here, so you will have a lot of "friends"..... But it is good to see that you got it put back together correctly!!!!!

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Good job fish.
You are now the master technician at chasing people away.

Fish

Lawn Pro
Threads
How many P.M.s has he sent you this past week??????

But then again, why would he????

Fish

Lawn Pro
Threads
Well, wait a while, he may just yet send you a bunch of P.M.s..... And you can go out and look through a bunch of old Tecumseh books, and find the carb setup he was needing......

He will appreciate it I am sure.....

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Well, wait a while, he may just yet send you a bunch of P.M.s..... And you can go out and look through a bunch of old Tecumseh books, and find the carb setup he was needing...... He will appreciate it I am sure.....

Unlike you I would not have to look in a book to find it.

Man it really is not as complicated as you make it out to be.

Tedws

Threads
ANSWER TO THREAD #15

Hello, I am writing this message to Mr. Fish, Mr. Fish I am VERY THANKFUL an I appreciate every thing you have done to help me with my problem. However I also am sorry that I sent you 2 or 3 PMs. I did not know that it was out of order to send you PMs. Alsoin thread #14 there is a picture that shows the carb and the governor,however I also have that same picture in several books I have, but if you will notice, and this was what I was looking for IS THE HOLES THAT EACH SPRING OR ROD GOES IN ON THE CARB AND THE GOVERNOR. AND I STILL DON,T KNOW. The other thing is this engine is NOT cobble mess, the only thing I did was take the carb off and forgot how to re-hook the governor. This engine is just like I bought it from SEARS about 15 years ago. I COME TO THIS FORUM HOPEING THAT SOMEONE ON HERE HAS THE KNOWLEDGE AND MEMORY OF WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR. I am 73 years old and on social security and can not afford to have this done by a pro.Again I am very thankful for all the help that anyone has given me and Mr. Fish you have done the most thank you.