Lohman mows lawns Well-Known Member Oct 23, 2012 #21 I think I will just get a open trailer now after conisiderimg the thing wring with an enclosed trailer
I think I will just get a open trailer now after conisiderimg the thing wring with an enclosed trailer
lawn mower fanatic Lawn Pro Oct 23, 2012 #22 Lohman mows lawns said: I think I will just get a open trailer now after conisiderimg the thing wring with an enclosed trailer Click to expand... Yeah, I think you will be happy with it. And you can always upgrade to an enclosed trailer later, most people starting out have an open trailer....if they even have a trailer! Some just have everything in the bed of their truck!
Lohman mows lawns said: I think I will just get a open trailer now after conisiderimg the thing wring with an enclosed trailer Click to expand... Yeah, I think you will be happy with it. And you can always upgrade to an enclosed trailer later, most people starting out have an open trailer....if they even have a trailer! Some just have everything in the bed of their truck!