I need help

corey63367

Forum Newbie
I have a used scotts walk behind made by john deere I have the id number and model number the only ones on the mower and I cant find any information on this mower its like it doesnt exist can anyone help?
 
What is the ID number & the model number. have you gone to JD to see if they have any info.?
Welcome by the way.
 
:welcome: Hi Corey, You came to the right place. How about giving us the model and iD#'s and we will try to help you out.:smile:
 
Could not find anything. From your date code i am figuring march 21, 2000. The THD maybe meaning sold at the Home Depot. None of the other #'s are matching up for me. What is the cutting width of the deck. I was looking here on parts tree under Murray. Does it say John deere on the mower?
 
Does your mower look similar to this one I have attached as seen below?
If so this may help you to find parts.
Go to this link Free John Deere Parts Search, John Deere Tractor Parts, John Deere Lawnmower Parts
Open mower walk behind folder.
Open JS63/JS63C HOME DEPOT 21-INCH WALK-BEHIND MOWERS folder
Open HOME DEPOT 21-IN, WALK-BEHIND MOWERS (STEEL DECK) JS63 (3-SPEED) -PC2879 folder
This should open the diagrams with part #'s.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20120503_153329.jpg
    IMG_20120503_153329.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_20120503_153347.jpg
    IMG_20120503_153347.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_20120503_153404.jpg
    IMG_20120503_153404.jpg
    213 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20120503_153510.jpg
    IMG_20120503_153510.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_20120503_153642.jpg
    IMG_20120503_153642.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 9
Back
Top