I love tractors!

It's really funny that you should ask :laughing:

I was invited to join this forum by the Administrator of the Tractor Forum "TractorByNet.com", who administers this forum.

Both forums are adminstered by Muhammad Chishti.

I guess he should invite all of you here to join his Tractor Forum too. :wink:

I've been in the TractorByNet Forum for years, and it is loaded with Tractor info.

I've also been using YesterdaysTractors.com for many years as well, and between the two of them they pretty much cover it all.

Best of luck to you guys . . . :smile:
 
I love tractors too and I didn't even know there was a forum like that. I'll have to check it out too. We are Farmall fans here... My dad is a John Deere fan.
 
Looking forward to tips, tricks and work arounds to keep tractor in shape.

moneyslinger,
You did not say... what tractor are you trying to keep in shape?

Zeroturn,
You will find tractorbynet.com to be a GREAT forum, with a lot of really good people, Farmall and John Deere large and small well covered there... plus MANY other makes, with the Kubota forums probably the most busy:smile: ... KennyV
 
I do love them, except for the sound they make. If someone could do something about that, I would be a happy person. I believe in this day and age, you can find any forum, name them.
 
I think it's natural to have an affinity for tractors. There is just something about them. Of course, after seeing the animated tractor in CARS, a tone was set. :}
 
I have a friend who is a retired airline pilot. He has an electrical engineering degree and he repairs tractors for the fun of it. He can't get enough.
 
Back
Top