I love her, yes I do.

mystreba

Threads
Ok, maybe it's just the beer talking, but I really love my Troy-Bilt chipper/vac. Got her used 5 seasons ago and she has never failed me. Starts first time, every time - and just shreds everything I throw at her.

After the first season or so I ditched all the PITA attachments and just use it as a stationary mulching unit - I rake the leaves into a pile, move the vac over to the pile and rake the leaves into the open chute. Not the safest thing in the world, but it works GREAT.

Since I run about 6 months behind in everything that needs doing, I'm just now getting around to draining the gas, changing the oil, cleaning her up and getting her going. Last fall's leaves are calling.

Speaking of safety (in another thread), I was holding the oil-drain pan under the gas can draining the gas when I realized I had a lit cigar in my mouth. Yikes.

But I can tell you that there is nothing better than working on machines in the garage with a cold bottle of Troeg's Nugget Nectar and a Punch 10th Anniversary Corojo. Mm hm...

Attachments

• troy.jpg
    troy.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 9

Jetblast

Threads
The problem with women is they expect us to say nice things like that about them too, but they don't even come close to starting the first time every time.

mystreba

Threads
The problem with women is they expect us to say nice things like that about them too, but they don't even come close to starting the first time every time.

YES! And sometimes even when we DO say nice things like that, it doesn't work. I told my wife she rakes real good, but she still makes me rake the leaves!