i just buy a mover and i do not know what is it

pisyk

Forum Newbie
can anyone help me?
 

Attachments

  • t1.jpg
    t1.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 72
  • t2.jpg
    t2.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 66
  • t3.jpg
    t3.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 51
  • t4.jpg
    t4.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 58
  • t5.jpg
    t5.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 60
hello. the transaxle is a peerless 603, and is made a adapter to the speed seeker.i am looking for a repair manual for this model. the engine is a brigs & Stratton 286700.
 
hello. the transaxle is a peerless 603, and is made a adapter to the speed seeker.i am looking for a repair manual for this model. the engine is a brigs & Stratton 286700.

Yeah, to find a repair manual we are going to have to find out what BRAND of mower it is! I have never seen anything like it. :confused2:
 
Just the way the back looks and the John deer sticker I am guessing a mode 70's to mid 80's jd:thumbsup:

You may be right, but to me it doesn't look like a John Deere. The original poster made a duplicate thread in the JD Forum asking the same question, and reynoldston responded there saying this:
I tryed to do a little John Deere history looking for a SX 1250. The best I could come up on was a 1250 John Deere 2WD small utility tractor made in 1982 till 1989 diesel made in Japan by Yanmar which sold for over 18.000 dollars. I couldn't find anything close to it in John Deere garden tractors. Nothing about your tractor looks John Deere. Someone on this forum should be able to give you a better idea as to brand? It looks to me like a old craftsman or Murray?

Here is that thread: http://www.lawnmowerforum.com/john-deere-forum/13504-i-do-not-know-if-jd.html

I kind of agree with him....it doesn't look like an actual John Deere. It has the Mercedes logo on the front! :confused2:
 
Having the Mercedes logo on the front I was wondering if they might of built a lawn tractor? I know Mercedes made trucks because I worked on them at a dealer that sold them. Looking at Mercedes history it looks like they made large farm tractors. Just couldn't find anything on lawn tractors??
 
Having the Mercedes logo on the front I was wondering if they might of built a lawn tractor? I know Mercedes made trucks because I worked on them at a dealer that sold them. Looking at Mercedes history it looks like they made large farm tractors. Just couldn't find anything on lawn tractors??

Yeah, I can't find any Mercedes lawn tractors, either. Maybe it was a custom mower....maybe someone just liked Mercedes so they put the logo on the front, and liked John Deeres so they put that sticker on it and painted it green. :rolleyes:
 
Ok we know it is not a JD or a craftsman and the steering rod is on the left so not MTD.
The back end and the gas tank cover is the original color. The hood did not come on this mower.

Sent from my iPhone using LMF
 
Back
Top