J jrsavoie Member Sep 7, 2014 #1 I have a 1996 Toro 223 Diesel Groundsmaster with a bad engine. I am looking for an engine, a parts mower or a replacement mower. How do I move this thing around? It does not have a neutral like our hydrostat Deere?
I have a 1996 Toro 223 Diesel Groundsmaster with a bad engine. I am looking for an engine, a parts mower or a replacement mower. How do I move this thing around? It does not have a neutral like our hydrostat Deere?
BlazNT Lawn Pro Sep 8, 2014 #2 To push or tow this. Page 14 http://www.toro.com/customercare/commercial/education/pdf/94826sl.pdf
J jrsavoie Member Sep 17, 2014 #4 Apparently you are supposed to service the valves and head bolts on the Toro every 400 hours. Who would have thunk that?
Apparently you are supposed to service the valves and head bolts on the Toro every 400 hours. Who would have thunk that?