ervinsmith1024 Forum Newbie Jun 3, 2014 #1 My Cub Cadet is the newest, it still runs. I got a Scott in the repair shop. Then I have old Wheel Horse, I want to fix someday. Then my favorite mowers a White gt1855, and a White gt2055. Got to get them going soon too.
My Cub Cadet is the newest, it still runs. I got a Scott in the repair shop. Then I have old Wheel Horse, I want to fix someday. Then my favorite mowers a White gt1855, and a White gt2055. Got to get them going soon too.
M mechanic mark Lawn Pro Jun 3, 2014 #3 Sounds like you'll be busy for awhile Ervin, keep us posted on how it's going and let us know if we can be of assistance. Thank you sir.
Sounds like you'll be busy for awhile Ervin, keep us posted on how it's going and let us know if we can be of assistance. Thank you sir.
Briana Lawn Addict Jun 4, 2014 #4 Welcome to LawnWorld! We moved your thread to the Small Engine & Mower Repair forum.