I feel like an idiot

lratliff

Forum Newbie
I feel like a complete idiot. I can not locate the spark plug on a John Deere 105. Can someone tell me where it is?
 
Please post engine make, model number, type number and code number if Briggs & Stratton. If the engine make is Kohler, please post Spec. number and serial number. If some other brand engine, post all the numbers you can find on the engine. This information will help us help you.
 
I feel like a complete idiot. I can not locate the spark plug on a John Deere 105. Can someone tell me where it is?
It's at the end of the spark plug wire. :laughing: All wires have 2 ends but it will be at the end you can see. The wire is black with rubber insulation, and about the size of a pencil. It often / usually has a 90° rubber thing at the spark plug end we call a boot.

Everyone has to learn at sometime.:thumbsup:
 
It will be in the last spot you look. If you find it and keep looking, you may need an assistant. In the Government, that would also warrant a promotion.
 
Back
Top