I am planning to buy BLACK DECKERBEMW482ES ELECTRIC MOWER 17" LAWN PIVOT CONTROL HANDLE

John Marvin

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / I am planning to buy BLACK DECKERBEMW482ES ELECTRIC MOWER 17" LAWN PIVOT CONTROL HANDLE
Hello everyone,
best-self-propelled-lawn-mower-2019.jpg
I am planning to buy BLACK DECKERBEMW482ES ELECTRIC MOWER 17" LAWN PIVOT CONTROL HANDLE I came across about the product here, I saw the review it was promising still I wanted to hear reviews from real top-notch forum like lawnworld :) Your suggestions and reviews will be very helpful to me. is this product good in quality and worth the money or do you guys know any other better alternative
Thanks a lot cheers

tom3

Lawn Addict
Threads
  • / I am planning to buy BLACK DECKERBEMW482ES ELECTRIC MOWER 17" LAWN PIVOT CONTROL HANDLE
Have you ever used an electric mower? My grandpa used one for years, bought a new 100' extension cord every year. Cut it to pieces, all tape and knots by the end of the year. Not real practical. I see the bike handle model is quite a bit cheaper though. Some of the new battery mowers are pretty amazing, especially the higher voltage ones. I'd look for a 40 volt or better.

logert gogert

Threads
hi John, welcome to the forum, there are a lot of good people on here with alot of knoweledge,
but about that mower, i wouldnt buy an electric model, ive heard there not that good, and if its powered by a drill bettery, it wont be that powerful and it wouldnt last long, i'd buy a Toro gcv honda 6.5hp GAS self proplelled instead, Like the one i have

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Logert, if you would bother to take 5 minutes to look at the mower he is asking about you would see that is a corded 120V unit. Please do a little homework before making comments. Black and Decker has been producing corded models for years, with good recommendations. You must realize that this unit is their low end model and wouldn’t recommend this model if you have over 1000 square feet to cut.

logert gogert

Threads
i actually went to edit it last night to say "if it is a corded model, you will evntually run over it on accident if your not careful, and it they are only intended to mow small yards, and if youre yard is big it wouldnt be so good."
but i guess i forgot to click save, lol sorry