Hydro gear oil and filter

RBobo

Threads
I have a Z-Force L 60” zero turn I need to know the hydro gear oil and filter kit # the hydro gear model # ZH-JGBB-3KDB-36LX

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Duplicate post...Answered in his other post.

RBobo

Threads
Yes you did thank you so much !! Sorry for duplicate I wasn’t sure my response went through .

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Yes but it does takes me time to get things done even on Sundays. I was doing laundry and house cleaning. See I live by myself so I am the chief cook and bottle washer. On top I was supposed to be putting in my truck's transmission. The housework got the best of me today so it another day for the truck but I got four machine staring me in the face Monday on top having to go to the doctor's office.

At least I not poisoning myself as much now that I learned how to cook.

Lawn Addict
Threads
My "house mouse" had replacement should surgery, so I'm chief cook & bottle washer, currently.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Be careful of those store brought meals. Just saying as they were the source of three cases of food poisoning here. The last time was bologna that nearly killed me. No longer buying bologna. I personally now assemble and cook all my meals myself. 5 cases of food poisoning had change my about letting others outside the family to do the cooking.

And the reference to a mouse reminds that I just found out six rats got in my house. They chewed through the washer plastic service box. I found it yesterday while cleaning the wash room. I would had not found it except there were some dropping by the faucets that when to clean up and plastic shavings were there.A metal repair patch going there until I can pull the dining room wallboard. Darn crimped water lines so it is a major repair. AT least they did chew through a water line.

Last edited:

RBobo

Threads
Be careful of those store brought meals. Just saying as they were the source of three cases of food poisoning here. The last time was bologna that nearly killed me. No longer buying bologna. I personally now assemble and cook all my meals myself. 5 cases of food poisoning had change my about letting others outside the family to do the cooking.

And the reference to a mouse reminds that I just found out six rats got in my house. They chewed through the washer plastic service box. I found it yesterday while cleaning the wash room. I would had not found it except there were some dropping by the faucets that when to clean up and plastic shavings were there.A metal repair patch going there until I can pull the dining room wallboard. Darn crimped water lines so it is a major repair. AT least they did chew through a water line.
Well I appreciated your help on that part # for the hydro gear kit I ordered the OEM brand name hydro gear kit, and a Kohlor oil and tune up kit also. I have 2 acres to mow and I like my cub cadet Z-Force L 60” zero turn . Before that I had a craftsman 48” reg mower took forever to finish. I deal with plumbing issues all the time at work … I’ve been in maintenance for 45 years. !! Have a great Monday !!

Lawn Addict
Threads
I hear ya, NO store bought meals here, we stocked up on groceries etc prior to my mrs (House mouse) getting her shoulder replacement surgery.

As a kid I was given bologna, & I hated it then as I do now.

Bummer about yer Rat invasion. I'm battling with mole runners in back. I hate them. But our 3 cats do give me lots of ammo (crap) in the cat box. I bury it in the runners.. Worked well a few years ago.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Yes it is funny
Aus has some of the strictest food health regulations on the planet
Yet during the Covid lock downs the recorded ( ie required medical treatment ) cases of food posioning dropped a whopping 95%.
I rarely eat out a I grow close to 60% of everything I eat .
So food posioning is something that has not been a problem for over 40 years.
Fresh really is best

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
But even with best ingredients it still can happen. I had one case where I personally prepared the vegetable stew that I nearly had to go to ER here but none of the other family members had sick. The only can item used was some store brought crush tomatoes.

I chalk that one up me being on the verge of being sick and didn't know it. Once empty my stomach things cleared up.