Hydro Gear EZT on Hills

rj1520

Forum Newbie
I have a JD Z235 with the Hydro-Gear EZT's in it. All the yards I cut have hills. The mower cruises right up them with no problem and I don't hear any noise coming from them. The mower was given to me with 100 hours on it. Should I be concerned about the hydros wearing out?
 
I have a JD Z235 with the Hydro-Gear EZT's in it. All the yards I cut have hills. The mower cruises right up them with no problem and I don't hear any noise coming from them. The mower was given to me with 100 hours on it. Should I be concerned about the hydros wearing out?
They will be fine. I have mowers with over 1500 hours on them. Never had a problem with the drives. I am 250 pounds and mow hills every day.
 
Back
Top