T Tindal Active Member Nov 26, 2011 #1 I have hydro gear 3400 drives on a zero turn that has only 6 hrs on them . does anyone run synthetic oil , if so what type and weight?
I have hydro gear 3400 drives on a zero turn that has only 6 hrs on them . does anyone run synthetic oil , if so what type and weight?
K KennyV Lawn Pro Nov 27, 2011 #2 Lots running Mobil1 15w-50 and Rotella T6 5W-40... Have not seen any that did not get along with either of these.... :smile:KennyV
Lots running Mobil1 15w-50 and Rotella T6 5W-40... Have not seen any that did not get along with either of these.... :smile:KennyV
jmurray01 , , 1,000 Post Club Nov 27, 2011 #3 Mobil is very good oil - Can't go wrong with that! :thumbsup:
M Mad Mackie Lawn Addict Nov 27, 2011 #4 Tindal said: I have hydro gear 3400 drives on a zero turn that has only 6 hrs on them . does anyone run synthetic oil , if so what type and weight? Click to expand... You can go to the HydroGear web site and download the operators manual in pdf form.
Tindal said: I have hydro gear 3400 drives on a zero turn that has only 6 hrs on them . does anyone run synthetic oil , if so what type and weight? Click to expand... You can go to the HydroGear web site and download the operators manual in pdf form.