Hustler super z hydro seal

clutchrod934

Forum Newbie
I orederd seals for both hydro pumps.I removed the pumps on at the time and replaced the trunion seal and the lip seal.i reinstalled neverything and put a new filter and 15w40 oil in it.i proceeded to bleed the air out by turning the bypass valve and working the handles back and forth.i then closed the bypass valve and worked the handles back and forth and the wheels spin but i can lay my hand on them and they will stop.like it has no power.pls help
 
I orederd seals for both hydro pumps.I removed the pumps on at the time and replaced the trunion seal and the lip seal.i reinstalled neverything and put a new filter and 15w40 oil in it.i proceeded to bleed the air out by turning the bypass valve and working the handles back and forth.i then closed the bypass valve and worked the handles back and forth and the wheels spin but i can lay my hand on them and they will stop.like it has no power.pls help

I think your oil is wrong and you have not gotten all the air out. My mowers use a thicker oil. 20w50.
 
Cavitation in the pumps is a possibility. Also, these systems are extremely sensitive to contamination; might have been introduced in the rebuild?
 
Back
Top