Hustler RSD 54" Deck Belt Size?

577jersey

Threads
Would anybody know what size the deck belt is on the RSD 54"..I would like to see if I could pick one up on ebay or at TSC as a back up for my tool box?
I saw the original Made in Mexico for $60,hoping to find one a little cheaper and better quality.

Thanks in advance guys!

Tom

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Would anybody know what size the deck belt is on the RSD 54"..I would like to see if I could pick one up on ebay or at TSC as a back up for my tool box?
I saw the original Made in Mexico for $60,hoping to find one a little cheaper and better quality.

Thanks in advance guys!

Tom

The reason why they are made in Mexico is because the majority Americans who buy their mowers are too cheap to pay the extra for a better quality one made in the USA.
Oregon, Stens & Rotary all market top quality after market belts which will cost 10% to 20% less than the OEM belt, but most of them will be made in Mexico, Brazil or China.

577jersey

Threads
Guess Ill have to bring the old belt to TSC next time and measure it with the tool.............Ill post my results

577jersey

Threads
Well going by the ebay listing where the guy has no idea how to spell its a 5/8x143"
I already have the parts manual downloaded on mu puter and that doesn’t tell you the size.

Like I said,,well have to bring it to TSC and measure it up,,I was just trying to save a trip and some time.

Thanks for trying to help anyhow.

Tom