Hustler Mowers Being Sold at Lowes and Home Depot

Threads
  • / Hustler Mowers Being Sold at Lowes and Home Depot
When do they plan to start this partnership? I looked yesterday, and didnt see a Hustler on Lowes, or Home depot.

davbell22602

Lawn Addict
Threads
When do they plan to start this partnership? I looked yesterday, and didnt see a Hustler on Lowes, or Home depot.

I dont know. Im guessing mid summer or this upcoming winter so they have them for 2015 mowing season.

jakewells

Threads
I wont buy it, I only shop at dealerships plus i can get a better choice.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
I wont buy it, I only shop at dealerships plus i can get a better choice.

I'm the same as you, I wont buy from the BBS when it comes to lawn-care equipment. Like you say not only do I get a better choice at the dealer but and I can better the HD price at the dealer by as much as 10% and I have service when I need it.

jakewells

Threads
I'm the same as you, I wont buy from the BBS when it comes to lawn-care equipment. Like you say not only do I get a better choice at the dealer but and I can better the HD price at the dealer by as much as 10% and I have service when I need it.

I wholeheartedly agree Ric and the many choices i have in my favor and the top notch sales team and excellent parts and service department in case i need help with one of my toys.
Through the thick and the thin they were always there to help when a big box store wouldn't here is my dealer no box store can compare to this.
https://www.facebook.com/thevancestore?ref=ts&fref=ts

Threads
Found out yesterday we have a new Hustler shop opening here in a few weeks.:thumbsup:

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Here's the vido from the link but you really need to view the responses from the dealers at the link that davbell22602 posted.